Thursday 11 October 2012

19 weeks pregnant update:

Thursday October 11th, 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant!
Yesterday had my midwife appointment, my uterus is up to the belly button now and heart beat is great and my blood pressure is great. Signed out 2 dvds and a book on babies and stretching during pregnancy. Made my husband watch the dvds! Ha
Got a call from the midwife today, I have my RhoGAM shot and the bloodwork for gestational diabetes appointment at 8am on Dec 11th. Good thing its first thing in the morning! Ill be starving by the time thats over thats for sure!
I have been having alot of fetal movement, and I can feel it everyday! Today was the most amazing because when my husband got home from work and showered and we laid down to relax and snuggle...baby was moving alot! (sorry no hanky panky hunny HA!) It was an incredible moment when the second he placed his hand on my belly the baby gave a good kick or something! Strongest WHAM feeling ive felt so far! On the lower right side. My husband said he completley felt it, like a kick to his finger! I find in the late afternoons when he gets home from work and I lay down with him I always feel a ton of movement more than any other time of day. Hope our baby keeps up that routine so that its happy to see daddy home!
Next week we have our second trimester ultrasound on Wednesday October 17th at 3:00pm! My husband will be taking that afternoon off work early to be present for it. And then we have our appointment with the midwife on October 22nd after work so we get to be told what the gender is!
We originally were not going to find out, but now that I have been only getting 5hrs a week at work and going to school, finances are tight and being prepared between now and then a little here and there to stalk up on baby clothes is a must! And we are so excited to find out!
There are pros & cons...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment