Wednesday 31 October 2012

22 Weeks Pregnant!

We had our ultrasound on Oct 17th being 20 weeks pregnant.
Ultrasound was incredible, saw baby grabbing its feet, and holding its hand open pushing on its placenta!
Results came back that everything is great, midwife seemed impressed, its size is great etc. And we found out what we are having!!!! A Boy!!!

We are thrilled, I am so happy to have a boy. I feel so much love for him already. I had a feeling since the day, that I was having a boy. Even everyone else thought the same, maybe only 2 people said a girl.
And now I am feeling much more normal emotionally and eating wise. Im hungry alot more and can stomach most things now.
I do get heartburn at night now...husband bought a BIG bottle of tums, yay!
Fetal movement is incredible, regular, strong strong strong!
In good news today: I can now watch my baby move, not just feel it but can look at my belly and see baby kick on my right side all the time! i love it! Was so happy to tell my husband that when he got home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment